Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Coming Soon.. Fabric Smartphone Case Tutorial

Hello all,

Christmas certainly is fast approaching, and I've found myself doing pretty good business in my Etsy shop. I just received a custom order for a smartphone case, which led me to think of what my next tutorial should be on! You guessed it! The next DIY tutorial will be on how to make your very own smartphone case.

Again, it's a very easy project where you will only need a few supplies and basic sewing skills, and just a little bit of time. These also make terrific Christmas gifts!

 Here is a pic of the one I just custom made and shipped out today.


This phone case is padded with fleece to protect your cherished device. It has a fold over flap that closes with Velcro. It also works perfect for iPods. It will fit the iPhone, the Galaxy S3, the Android phones and anything else of similar size!

I can't wait to get started on that tutorial, and will be posting it very soon!

Until then,

XoXo,

Sara


No comments:

Post a Comment