Friday, November 22, 2013

Christmas/Winter-Themed Items

Hi all!

Christmas is fast approaching, so I've been making some Christmas/Winter themed items! I'll share one.

Here's a cute zippered bag that can be used as a pencil pouch, cosmetics bag, or to carry anything your heart desires! It would be a great children's gift as well. It comes in three different sizes: Small, medium, and large. Made from two cute fabrics (sky blue with white polkadots and festive reindeers and Christmas trees) red ric rac trim for accent, and a matching red zipper!
 

The inside lining matches!

 

If you're interested in buying, here's a link to it on my Etsy shop!

https://www.etsy.com/ie/listing/169448359/kids-zippered-pencil-case-pencil-pouch?ref=shop_home_active

I've also made a matching little girls two-tiered skirt that I will share soon!

Until next time!

XoXo,

Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment