Friday, November 22, 2013

Wrappings and Packagings

Hi all and happy Friday!
 
I'd like to share some of the cute ways I package my shop items to send them off to their new destination! Some of them may look similar, but each one is always unique. When someone orders something from my shop I like to show my appreciation by making the packaging super pretty and unique, that way it's like getting an extra gift!
 
I hand make thank you tags decorated with pretty sequins, I use pretty twine, paper or fabric flowers, buttons, and anything else I can use to make it look nice. 
 
I always get great feedback on my packaging, and I love to know that it's appreciated and that it brightens ones day!
 
This weekend I'll be working on a DIY tutorial for easy cute fabric snack bags! All that's needed is simple sewing skills.
 
Until next time!
 
XoXo,
 
Sara

 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment